Marble Betta Fish - My Collection Betta Fish

 Betta fish are very beautiful fish. Easy to maintain. And has many types. Maybe I'm wrong to call this type of betta fish. I put it in the Marble Dot type of betta fish. I really like the color scheme on the body. What do you think about this fish?

I get this type of fish male and female. And I'm thinking of getting the genetics. But before I spawned it, a distant relative of mine wanted it. And I can't refuse it.

 


 Maybe now, betta fish have become one of the most famous fish. many people have kept it in their favorite tank. In fact, some people may even name their betta fish. What about me ? I didn't name my fish fish. Of course because there are too many. A pair of betta fish can lay hundreds of eggs. Currently, my house has about 50 betta fish. Why do I have so many betta fish? Because I'm a betta fish seller. Lol

No comments:

Shared Commitment to Reduce Greenhouse Gases.

 The Paris Agreement in 2015 (COP21) or Paris Climate Change Conference, was a collective agreement to make changes to limit global warming....