Betta Fish Cute Face

 Hello everyone, this time I will post the cute face of my betta fish, hope you like it. Betta fish are beautiful fish and easy to care for. Maybe you'll think about getting one and putting it in a tank in the kitchen so you can always see it while cooking.

 Bettas can eat fish pellets, although it is best to feed fresh food such as mosquito larvae. In their natural habitat they like places with calm water currents. Here is a picture display of the cute face of my betta fish. Don't forget to share this article with your friends on social media.

 







  

 I like to see my fish when flaring, threatening other fish that are nearby. because the nature of betta fish is to have its own territory. This fish is really brave. The combination of blue, white and a little pink makes this betta fish look very dashing. What do you think ? If you like this post, don't forget to share with your friends, I will post photos of betta fish on another occasion, I hope so.

No comments:

Shared Commitment to Reduce Greenhouse Gases.

 The Paris Agreement in 2015 (COP21) or Paris Climate Change Conference, was a collective agreement to make changes to limit global warming....