Concern for Saving Electricity Increase

The campaign to save energy has long been announced. And now many people are concerned about it. The use of solar power generation may have increased. Because we find many offers about the installation of solar power plants that we can easily find on the internet. Maybe there are some people around us who have used solar power as a generator to produce electricity for their needs. 

If we do keyword research using tools, we can see that many are looking for something related to energy saving.  And the result of the difficulty level of SEO for content about energy saving is quite high, at number 47. This also means that many have carried out campaigns about energy saving. Of course this means that a lot of people write about energy savings, such as the benefits of saving electricity. Or someone wrote about offers related to it.

Seeing the competition from SEO about energy saving is quite high, so in this blog I don't just write about saving energy. So don't be surprised if in the future you will find my wild writings here that have nothing to do with energy and its use. Maybe I'll write about my hobby of raising betta fish. Because I think betta fish is a very good fish. Rich in color, and easy to care for this fish. So if you are looking for a pet that is easy to maintain, maybe you can look at betta fish as one of them.

If you don't know about betta fish, you can see pictures of my betta fish collection.   :

 
 

 
  
What do you think about betta fish? Do you agree with me that this fish is a beautiful fish? I've started mating them, and some of them have really strong colors. Maybe I will make a youtube channel to show the beauty of the betta fish that I have. Lol

No comments:

Shared Commitment to Reduce Greenhouse Gases.

 The Paris Agreement in 2015 (COP21) or Paris Climate Change Conference, was a collective agreement to make changes to limit global warming....